- What are some of the problems you think the elderly may face and how would that affect us?
- Why do you think the elderly need more concern nowadays than compared to the elderly of the past?
- Why would the home of the elderly be different compared to us even though they might have lived in the same home for many years?
- Technology is improving very fast nowadays and many aging people cannot adapt to our modern lives. How would you allow the elderly to be able to step into the modern society and carry on with their lives with technology?
- How would the facilities in the home of an elderly be different from those of ours?
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Essential Questions on the Elderly Challenge
The 5 essential questions, ranked from 1 to 5 (most important - least important), about the Elderly Challenge are as typed below: